Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Xmas Table Centrepiece





This is the NEW Twiddleybitz Xmas tree centrepiece. I really love doing Christmas decorations....and this one is easy....and looks great !!! I collect tiny, wee boxes for just this reason. I used some of the small Smartie boxes the kids throw out when they've eaten the Smarties. Some of the small boxes are just chipboard squares, glued together. They look great when they are wrapped, and tied with ribbon. The tree itself was sprayed with TWDLYBTZ colorsprays, and then some glitterspray. The cube was covered with Christmas PP, and decorated with photos of my family. It will look great on the table, on Christmas Day !!!
I have also been working with some NEW TWDLYBTZ, but have been sworn to secrecy !!! But I do have some other "stuff", to show you....but it's still on the camera !!! So I will be back....sooner, than later.....I hope x x x
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: