Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Poor neglected Cricut...

I have decided, after much thought, to sell my very neglected Cricut. So if anyone lives in Perth, and wants to buy, a hardly used (could count on two hands the times it's been used) Cricut Expression, with 5 cartridges (2 not used) and a Deep Cut blade. I have very little space to scrap, and use the end of dining table as my "space". So in order to use the Cricut, the kids need to be in bed, dishes done, so that the kitchen bench is clear for me to use it. It is also kept in my room, in a cupboard, all on its lonesome. It is a fantastic machine...but I just do not have the room for it.
The cartridges I have are: Accent Essentials, Plantin Schoolbook, Home Accents, Joys of the Season and Home Decor. As I said.....It's hardly been used....I am asking $650.00 for the lot.
If anyone is interested leave me a comment or email me....
TTFN
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment