Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lookie what I got...


Look what I got from the lovely Shaz at creativeme68Thankyou for this award!!....One of these days..I'de love to meet this lady. I think we will be friends for a long time....




Here are the rules of this award
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!

Now it is my turn to pass the award and the questionnaire to 5 fabulous friends...
And here they are...
1. Sandie
2. Ruth
3. Sandra
4. Mel
5. Sue

And...here are the questions....

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen bench

2. Your hair? Curly

3. Your mother? I miss her EVERY SINGLE DAY !

4. Your father? My hero

5. Your fave food? Cheese

6. Your dream last night? Dont remember

7. Your fave drink? Water...then pink champagne

8. Your dream/goal? Happy kids...happy life..

9. What room are you in? Family room

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking/photography

11. Your fear? Losing someone I love..

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? New, bigger house...

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Confident

15. Muffins? Mine are always like rockcakes

16. Wish List Item? Home Studio

17. Where did you grow up? Adelaide

18. Last thing you did? Put kidlets to bed

19. What are you wearing? Nightie & thongs

20. Your TV? On

21. Your Pets? Chuckie

22. Friends? Few but precious

23. Your Life? Full and hectic

24. Your Mood? Tired

25. Missing Someone? Mum

26. Vehicle? Commodore...really want a Prado

27. Something your not wearing? perfume

28. Your fave store? Spotlight..

29. Your fave colour? pink/cream

30. Last time you laughed? Before mum died...

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? My mum who passed...

33. One place that I go to over and over? School

34. One person who emails regularly? Blogger

35. Fave place to eat? Riverbank estate winery

Ok ...so some of my answers were not one word...but I couldn't do ONE word.

Okay so now you have to do this.....Right click Your Blog Is Over The Top, save image to my pictures, then copy and paste what is written below into your blog post! Then add the the pic to your blog and answer the questions!
Easy...Enjoy...

TTFN
Carol

4 comments:

  1. WOW Thanks for letting me know a bit more about you...I would love to meet you too, I am sure that we would talk and talk and talk. I think that you are a Beautiful Soul and Hugs and Kisses to you Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you my friend. I always say its about "sharing the love" you are so generous.

    I shall pop my details up on my blog over the next couple of days.

    Have the bestest day.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on award,and thank you passing it to me!!!
    It is amazing how you get to know someone better from one word!
    Well...It was pleasure knowing you better!
    Hugs-my friend!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, and thanks for the award. It's nice to know that you do visit my blog. I am really not good at cutting, pasting etc but will give it a try. As Ruth will confirm, technology is not my best point lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete