Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vintage Canvas

 
 
 
 
Some of you ladies, may have already seen this...but I have just finished teaching this as a class...It was so popular, I thought I would show it again. I love doing canvas's, and I love the colours in this one. The paper is Graphic 45 Baby to Bride (can't remember which one). Lots of Collections goodies, flowers, paint, fabric, lace and some vintage paper. I still have nothing to show you yert....but I am busy, busy, busy !!! Soon...I promise !!
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful.....so much detail, love it!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite!
    This is your master-pece!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see it again, althou it is saved to a favs folder so I get reminders of it every no and then!!

    Love the Fathers Day Canvas Carol....I left you a comment but it got swallowed by a web monster......an awesome piece of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! I keep sitting and staring at all the wonderful little details! Beautiful beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy, to be able to do this class, it would be like dying and going to heaven! I miss my embellishment days! lol Thank you for your sweet comments. I know not everyone is a PH fan, so I am bracing myself! lol Stay well xOxO

    ReplyDelete