Monday, September 7, 2009

And yet...another one

Picture removed for publication


I am so pleased with how this turned out....I had a few teething problems in the beginning, but a bit of advice from Hubby (in the hardware dept) and I'm glad it's finally finished....I couldn't get my hands on any more birdcages....So I decided to make one. Twiddleybitz make these beautiful arched gates, so I wondered how they would look altogether..AND I luv how they look...The chicken wire on the top was a little problematic, but sorted eventually....I just cant get enough of Twiddleybitz...and I'm working on some more smaller birdcages, as we speak !!! So call back in a few days...I may have some more to show you.....
Hope everyone had a lovely Fathers Day...
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Carol.... how enchanting! And, you can make your own now.... how wonderful is that? :)
    Hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    This is sooo beautiful,stunning!!!
    I love how your mind is working!
    (why can I get idea like that?)
    Can't wait to see more!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word for this.......AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love it!!! Love the chicken wire at the top of the birdcage!!! Hey can you please email me your addy....I have a few birdy things I would love to give away to a good home....Nests, eggs and a couple of lil birds. I know you would give these a perfect home and they are just going to be thrown out when I start clearing out all my crap for the big move!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Carol That is Amazing......................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I can't believe you made this by hand!! You are so clever!!,,,and I can spy the little white flowers....I am on the case for those!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! Really, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete