Saturday, May 16, 2009

A page for Margaret

 
 
 
 
This is a page I have made for my Dear Aunt Margaret who lost her husband last year...My dad leaves in 2 weeks to visit her in Scotland, and when she was here in Perth during summer...I promsed to make her something as a memorial. It is a bit similar to a vintage page I did awhile ago...but I like it just the same...And I was worried I wouldn't have it finished in time...so A REAL LOAD OFF !!

I went to the Craft fair, here in Perth, today...I loved it !!! Spent too much, and could have spent more !!!! So....same time, same place...I'll be there next year !!! Will have something else to show you soon...
TTFN
Carol
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO Carol, love those flowers! Glad you enjoyed the Craft Fair - I had a quick visit there yesterday, could have spent way more than I did (but didn't have it, so couldn't LOL!). Good to see it anyway!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say I'm jealous of all you who can go to fairs,conventions and all other events.In Croatia there is no special store,no stamps,puntches...A well...
    Must say that your momento is realy great.What a nice gesture.Love flowers and chandelier.
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Carol...I just wanted to let you know that you inspire me so I have left something for you over on my blog...I have given your blog addy to my friend Lisa and I see that she is now a follower too. Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous.....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete