Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Cosmo Cricket papers

In this months DT kit, I received the new Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers......
Well.....I have really had a hard time with these papers...And it took me a long time to
even get started. I am not totally happy with my first layout, but the second and the set of cards came after a rush of creativity.....Once I got started, not too bad at all.....
I am also looking forward to the "Garage Sale" at SD4 on Sunday....Lots of great stuff all at Garage Sale prices.....

Oh....and I will post photos of the DT stuff, as soon as I can....Maybe 2morrow !!!!

Also I follow a few blogs, but there is one of my favorites having a giveaway......So you must pop over and have a look....It's called "altered Geisha's Crafty Musings" and always has some wonderful, inspirational, and beautiful creations.....So....go have a look......The link is on my bloglist on my sidebar..... or here.... www.alteredgeisha.blogspot.com
So....Go....ENJOY !!!
TTFN
Carol
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Thankyou so much for taking part in my giveaway. =
    I actually gasped out loud when I saw your blog header!!! Did you make that? Duh obviously!! Can you re-photograph it and explain it on your blog (to newcomers)because I would love to show it on inspirationalcraftblogs? Are they the Maya road houses? I have only seen them on Aussie sites but yours are the BEST EVER!!
    Keep in touch...Love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your DT stuff Carol - looks like Kat gave us both a challenge this month!

    BTW, it wasn't a stamp that I used for the birdie on my card, it's a digi design that I printed & used as a template!

    Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete