Sunday, March 22, 2009

My treasure box

OOOOppss removed for publication..

Ok....here it is......my treasure box.....It just needs some
modge podge and maybe a little more glitter, but other that that it
is essentually finished......
I made it to keep all my little treasures in, that my mum has given me over the years....I really enjoyed making this.....I had to put it away for a few weeks after I had it painted and papered....as I just didn't know where to start...but once I got started again....it was easy !!!!!
I'm going to try and finish a few more 1/2 done projects, before the April DTR kit
is due.....

Wow...two posts in one day.....who'da thunk.....

TTFN
Carol
x x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Carol, you have been going crazy with all of your lovely creations. I haven't been here for a while.

    Luv, luv, luv all of your creations especially your treasure box and of course your lovely layout with my daisies.

    Happy creating my friend.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh carol this is just so beautiful!! I love the heart detail with the old buttons..i have loads of my Grans buttons and using them always feels special. What a treasure this box is!!

    Love Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I can't say other than WOOOOOW!!!!!! How georgious!!!!! :D You amaze me over and over again!

    ReplyDelete