Friday, February 27, 2009

Twiddleybitz

This is a layout I did a while ago....but is still one of my favorites. I took the photo as a
bit of a laugh, but I loved the way it turned out. And I love the colour como....

I'm off to a late night scrap tonight, and have lots of things to get organised....
Am loving the way my "fairy" birdhouse is coming together....Will post photos
a little later, when it's finished.

Am also going to stock up on "twiddleybitz" on Saturday.....Check S2D4 blog for
times, as they will be 25% off plus some freebies..... I love....TBZ....
Plus there's heaps of new stuff....Check it out !!!

TTFN
carol
x x x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Carol! Have fun at the crop tonight - I'm off to the 12 hour crop tomorrow, so may see you at S2D4 - will be checking out your Owl House while I'm there - the sneak peaks looks good!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gidday Carol, lovely layout - the photo is a rippa.
    Well done.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete