Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Sneak Peek

OK...so.....These are peeks of the other classes I will be teaching. So any inquiries can be directed to the lovely girls at Scrapbooking to Di for.......

Am working on a desk calender for my dad....it's coming along quite well...so will post photos when finished. Trying to finish some of the projects I've had on the go for awhile...half doz of so.......
Does anyone else do that ???? Have numerous
things on the go at once ???? I tend to get to a point where I can't decide how to complete something, so when I get my mojo back.......
Things all fall into place.....

If anyone is interested....the lovely string daisies, are handmade by Sandie....check her blog.....
They come in all sorts of beautiful colours !!!!

Thats all for today......
Stay cool....35 in Perth 2day !!!!
Carol



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You blog looks fab Carol - well done. I think you will be a great blogger in terms of updating (not like me...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol

    Those string Daisies are great.

    Kat : get workin' on your bloggin' haha :D

    ReplyDelete